|Can you take this course more than once?
|Periods per Day
||All of the following are true:
|Fulfills the following graduation requirements
|Also in the following groups
No Syllabus Found
Who should take this course?
Any senior with an interest in photography. This course will fulfill the 10 period Technology requirement or may serve as a senior elective.
What will we be studying?
1. How to use a 35mm SLR camera (camera techniques) and to develop black and white film and black and white enlargement prints.
2. Various darkroom techniques.
3. How to use a medium format camera.
4. Studio photography (product photography, portraiture, etc.) and lighting.
5. Digital DSLR Studio Photography/Photoshop.",Full year cours